November 19th & 20th 2022 – Tucson, AZ
ART SHED – An Art Show of Sublime Photography and Questionable Art
A collaboration with ‘Tucson Ordinary’ photographer Kristine Peashock.
I’m doing an art show featuring some questionable Thrift Store Art alongside some beautiful photography by Kristine Peashock (Tucson Ordinary). The show will be in a shed. It’s not a very big shed, so we will be hanging things on the the shed, on the fence, from the trees and anywhere else we can possibly hang things.
- Shop early for unique art for yourself and/or your friends
- No Black Friday crowds (it’s not even on Black Friday)
- Gingerbread cookies (until they’re all eaten)
- NO NFT’s, Bitcoins, Election Denying or Pumpkin Spice
- Greeting Cards and Stickers made just for the show
The show will be on Saturday Nov. 19th from 5-9pm AND Sunday Nov. 20th. from 11am – 3pm.
We will hang new art on Sunday, so you could visit us both days and still find things you haven’t seen.
“The art world is the biggest joke going. It’s a rest home for the overprivileged, the pretentious, and the weak”